Our methodologies are derived through the successful implementation of change management and performance improvement initiatives for clients across all industry sectors.
• Parmalat Canada – concept design and business case development for a fully automated DC addition to the existing
production plant for the distribution of fluid milk and culture products.
• Maple Leaf Foods – sizing and concept design for new mega refrigerated/freezer DC.
• HY Louie – layout design for the retrofit/addition to a multi-temperature DC.
• Church & Dwight – layout design, retrofit and startup of a new DC.
• Imperial Tobacco – layout design, retrofit and startup of 6 major DC operations in Toronto, Montreal, Calgary, Vancouver,
Winnipeg and Moncton.
• Martin Brower – sizing and concept design for a new modernized refrigerated/freezer DC.
• Alaska Commercial – distribution strategy for the consolidation of three major food suppliers.
• Northwest Company – distribution network optimization for the DCs in western Canada.
• Tour Eiffel - analysis of inventory “days of supply” to identify root causes for excessive returns
• Nexen Long Lake - slotting strategy for MRO parts distribution operations
• Lanxess Synthetic Rubber – consolidated DC requirements for MRO parts inventories.
• Imperial Oil - requirements for a WMS for the distribution of packaged oil products.
• Toronto Research Chemicals – Design of an automated DC with temperature control using Vertical Lift Modules.
• Holt Renfrew – concept design and the business case for the retrofit of the central DC
• Nike Canada – DC layout design for the consolidation of all Canadian DCs into one facility.
• Neiman Markus – labour requirements analysis for 3 mega DCs
• Selfridges Group – RFP management for VAS and DC outsourcing of European distribution operations.
• The Brick – concept design and assessment of major DC retrofit and expansion.
• Canadian Tire Corporation – design and specification of outbound shipping equipment, bar code equipment and bar code
label applications for a new 1.4 million SF DC.
• Kindred Industries – optimization of warehousing and distribution strategy.
• Leons – evaluation of DC flow through/cross dock opportunities with suppliers
• Bell Canada – detailed process review to identify “value leakage” in the distribution of electronic devices.
• Alberta Government Telephones – inventory MRO analysis for all regional DCs
• Cogeco Cable – DC layout design, retrofit and startup for the distribution of digital equipment and MRO supplies.
• Jonic International – DC layout design and process improvement to facilitate flow-through operations.
• Tyco Canada – DC layout design for the consolidation of five separate warehousing/distribution companies.
• Electrosonic – DC design and startup of an automated solution for the distribution of electronic parts.
• St. Michael’s Hospital – RFP development for 3PL services for the supply of med/surg product
• Hamilton Region of Hospitals - MHE requirements and consolidated DC layout design for the supply of med/surg product
• Source Medical – review and assessment of DC automation designs
• Department of National Defence – DC concept design for the consolidation of all warehouses in the Halifax Naval base.
• Technical Standards and Safety Authority - requirements assessment, RFP and systems selection for the replacement of
TSSA’s regulatory licensing systems.
• Hydro One – identification and categorization of MRO inventory discrepancies between financial and operations systems.
• Novopharm – rationalization of North American manufacturing operations
• Ford Motors – DC retrofit layout design and automation
• Mazda – DC retrofit layout design, automation and reslotting
• BMW – DC retrofit layout design, automation and reslotting
• Deeley / Harley-Davidson – DC retrofit concept layout design, reslotting and process improvement
• Polaris – DC design and RFP preparation for automation and facility retrofits